Twitter Community Guidelines
Surface Oncology welcomes the opportunity to connect with you on Twitter, @Surfaceoncology. We ask that you please review and follow our Community Guidelines to ensure responsible and respectful conversations.
Because the industry in which we operate is highly regulated, there may be some Tweets, mentions, and replies that we are unable to address, including but not limited to those that:
- Mention our own or others companies’ investigational treatments and products;
- Offer or request health or medical advice;
- Contain profanity or other inappropriate, offensive, libelous, abusive or discriminatory language or materials;
- Are commercial in nature, aim to sell products and services or recruit fans and followers to other social communities;
- Are excessively repetitive or disruptive or may be considered SPAM;
- Violate copyright or intellectual property;
- Contain information that is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- Violate Twitter’s policies and guidelines.
- Tweets by @Surfaceoncology are intended for informational purposes only.
- Surface Oncology has no duty to update this Twitter feed.
- Surface Oncology does not endorse the comments or products of its followers or of any Twitter accounts it follows.
- Surface Oncology may provide links or references to other sites or articles as part of its Tweets, but this does not constitute an endorsement of those materials or any of the information that could be accessed through a third-party website.
- Tweets from members of the public do not represent or reflect the views of Surface
For information about Surface Oncology, please visit our website at www.surfaceoncology.com.