- Lab based research position requiring >80% on site presence.
- Design, Execute and Analyze experiments independently while under the direction of Senior Staff and in alignment with program goals.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with scientific record keeping (lab notebook, non-GLP).
- Capable of communicating and presenting findings in project group and research department meetings regularly.
- Actively engage in good “lab citizenship”.
- Practical experience with lab safety practices is essential.
Covid- 19 Mandatory Vaccination Requirement
Throughout the pandemic, we’ve done all that we can to keep our employees safe, and the employees coming in have been careful to take precautions to reduce the risk of bringing Covid into our work environment. As we reopen our office, we’re mindful that the pandemic is not yet over, and young children are not yet vaccinated. We are committed to continuing to protect our team and keep our office safe. Vaccination has proven to be the best thing you can do to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and your community. Since we are striving for a 100% vaccinated workplace (including employees, contractors, vendors and guests), all NEW HIRES will be required to be fully vaccinated, and to present proof of their Covid-19 vaccination to our HR team as part of our on-boarding process.
- BS or MS with minimum of 5-10 years related laboratory experience, working in an immunology/cell biology laboratory in biotech/pharma with a focus on drug discovery.
- Strong tissue culture skills required.
- Solid experience of immunology and biochemistry skills are preferred (western blotting, ELISA, immunoprecipitation etc.)
- Basic to intermediate Flow cytometry skills strongly preferred.
- Basic to intermediate molecular biology skills a plus. Experienced in generating stable cell lines is strongly preferred.
- Candidates will collect experimental data and perform initial analysis and visualization of data (Excel and GraphPad).
- Experience with human blood products and basic cell isolation (PBMC isolations) is a plus.
- Willingness to work with human and animal blood/tissue products required.
- Great interpersonal, communication, organizational, teamwork and time management skills are essential.