Scientist, In Vivo Antibody Discovery
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support one or more antibody discovery programs.
- Design and conduct in vivo studies for establishing target validation, anti-tumor activity and PK/PD relationships in an immunology/oncology-focused discovery environment.
- Utilize multiple mouse models of cancer including syngeneic tumor settings, antigen specific models, cell line derived xenografts, orthotopic models and patient derived xenografts to evaluate novel anticancer therapeutics.
- Utilize in vivo models to address key biological questions ex vivo, including tumor immune cell profiling using multi-color flow cytometry.
- Design, coordinate and manage in vivo studies with external CROs or as part of other collaborations.
- Support development and identification of peripheral PD/biomarkers using in vivo and ex vivo techniques (eg. cell based assays, ELISA, FACS).
- Contribute to quality and timely submission of Pharmacology-related data summaries, documents and materials for regulatory filings or other data review forums.
- Doctoral degree or equivalent experience in a field related to Oncology or Immunology.
- Familiarity with IACUC protocols and guidelines, in vivo study conduct.
- Experience with external CRO management.
- Experience in design and execution of PK/PD modeling studies.
- Experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical setting preferred.
- Experience in tumor immune cell profiling and biomarker development using in vivo/ex vivo biology models preferred.
- Detail and Results Oriented – Excellent organizational skills, record keeping and data presentation skills required.
- Strong communication skills – Demonstrated ability to effectively express ideas in written and oral context.
- Ability to work co-operatively with others in a dynamic fast-paced environment; and a genuine desire to be a part of a team and contribute to organizational and team goals.
- Contribute to maintaining an environment that fosters curiosity and taking risks, openness to new approaches, creativity and opportunistic thinking.
Surface Oncology is committed to equal employment opportunity. All applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S.
CONTACT: Please submit the form below: